Everything was perfect, then I got engaged. Now my relationship is falling apart. Why is this happening? How can we fix this relationship?

Anonymous
Since we have been dating we had fun and we were excited to see each other every meet up before we were engaged. We had amazing holidays it was the best. Now after we have been engaged I don’t understand why we always argue and we have both said we are miserable in our relationship and every time we see each other there is no excitement. I am trying to fix the problems and nothing is working it just gets worse. But I still love her lots.
Can people please help me?
I am struggling at the moment as in I feel unhappy everyday I wake up and worried. I want this relationship to work but at the moment it is absolutely killing me.
I really appreciate everyone who contributes.
So can some people please help guide me on how to fix the problems?
What to do about the relationship?
Is it normal for a relationship to change after engagement?
3
14