Asking to stay at my girlfriends place when she has a (f) roommate?

Condor007
So we have been in a relationship for 2 months now, we were seeing each other for a month prior to dating. Fast forward... she has an apartment now with a friend from work. She's been moved in for about 3 weeks now, I stayed over once last weekend because we were going on a trip and leaving from her place. She brought it up of me staying there.

I was over her place the other night to watch a show that came on a 8pm and was 2 hours long. I live 40 min away from her new place and I had to work at 6 the next morning so I asked if I could stay the night instead of driving 40 min home late at night and driving 35 min to work the next morning (which is between our locations). She politely declined, which I expected but I thought why not ask.

Last night she came to me and we went out for a planned night together. I could tell something was bothering her and I knew it was about what I had asked her about staying over, I asked and she said nothing was wrong and complained about her contacts. But I kept up with trying to open her up and she said she wanted to talk about that. And I knew we had too. She talked about just moving in, it's her first time out of her parents house, she has a roommate and does not want me staying over right now unless she asks me too (like she did for the night before our trip). I was ok with all of it and apologized for making her feel pressured by asking to stay like that. From that point forward everything was okay. We cuddled up and watch a few episodes of the show we are watching and she went home to get ready for her night shift tomorrow.

I'm just looking for some advice, should I elaborate more or leave it alone since I already apologized and we have talked about it?
1
1