He declined being with me and instead went out with his friends and had girls sleeping over at their house?

Anonymous
Went with my boyfriend to another city to support an club event he was having, that day/night was good.

We had a hotel, but his friends had rented an airbnb together, we went the next day and spend the day with them and I cooked for them.

They had a lot of girls over, drinking etc. It was cool at first we talked, I danced a bit, etc. But I don't drink.

Then I got enough, and told him I wanted to go home, to the hotel. He wanted to stay. I asked if he would come later. He said maybe. So I told him it is easier for me to take the train back to our home town. He was just like ok.

Actually I just went to the hotel and slept. But I got pissed, then he was like mmiss u already and called me around 1, but don't kiss my ass and tell me you miss me when you had the chance to be with me. Instead he goes out partying second night in a row, and there is a lot of drunk bitches sleeping at their place, no thanks.

Should I be pissed?

And these guys are late 30s. The girls are early 20s. I know I am 20s as well, but I am not just there for free drinks, place to stay or fucking, we have had a serious relationship and known each other 7 months.
2
1