Girls, has a guy ever proposed to you and you turned him down? Guys, have you ever proposed to a girl and she turned you down? Why? Did you grow (learn anything) through that experience, or not?

Are you still with him/her or did that end the relationship for you?

Did you grow (learn anything) through that experience, or not?
Girls, has a guy ever proposed to you and you turned him down? Guys, have you ever proposed to a girl and she turned you down? Why? Did you grow (learn anything) through that experience, or not?
Girls, has a guy ever proposed to you and you turned him down? …guys, have you ever proposed to a girl and she turned you down? …why?
A. Yes, I turned him down because I didn't feel that we were made for each other. There were some non-compatability issues
Vote A
Girls, has a guy ever proposed to you and you turned him down? …guys, have you ever proposed to a girl and she turned you down? …why?
B. Yes, she turned me down because she said she just wasn't ready to get married yet
Vote B
C. OTHER, see my comments below, or just open the "Not So Positive Proposal Experience" survey
Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
GirlGuy
Add Opinion