Girls, has a guy ever proposed to you and you turned him down? Guys, have you ever proposed to a girl and she turned you down? Why? Did you grow (learn anything) through that experience, or not?

Are you still with him/her or did that end the relationship for you?

Did you grow (learn anything) through that experience, or not?
Girls, has a guy ever proposed to you and you turned him down? …guys, have you ever proposed to a girl and she turned you down? …why?
A. Yes, I turned him down because I didn't feel that we were made for each other. There were some non-compatability issues
B. Yes, she turned me down because she said she just wasn't ready to get married yet
C. OTHER, see my comments below, or just open the "Not So Positive Proposal Experience" survey
Vote C
GirlGuy
31
19