Is there a way to make my boyfriend want to have kids with me?

Anonymous
I have a physical disability that would make raising children a bit harder for me, but I am certain we could make it with helping tools and suport from our families. It is true that my boyfriend would have to be the one to do most of the work around the kid, and I'd work and do basically anything that I can to help as much as possible. I know it's doable, as long as he is willing to such effort and making sacrifices for the sake of a child. I have a great paying job so money would never be the issue. But he isn't willing to do it. He just told me yesterday that he is too afraid to do it, he is convinced that he will have to do basically everything and would feel like a single parent. He said that for him the sacrifice is just too much, that he wants to work and have social life too, he doesn't want to be responsible for everything. He apologized and said he loves me but that if he ever decides to have kids he wants it with an able-bodied partner.
9
4