Does anyone else feel weird when people you were close to suddenly drift or leave your life?

AlongCameCindy
Its weird but this happens to me a lot, wouldn't like to say its any different to anyone else as i don't know what happens with most people, but i usually make a big effort with the important people in my life, but i find whether platonic or romantic any connections i have (which can seem intense and very strong at the time) just change or fade away (usually from their side) and then you find and wonder were you ever close to them at all? and wonder if it even happened in the first place as it seems the person is just a ghost and then distant memory, i use to get really upset about this but now i'm also getting used to it and just thinking its apart of life? and enjoy any moments you can when it feels good, but can make it very hard to trust people when one day they "love" you or you're their best friend and next minute its like you're a totally different person and don't seem to feel much or anything for you at all, what do you think, this ever happened to you?
Does anyone else feel weird when people you were close to suddenly drift or leave your life?
Add Opinion