Does Your Partner Have Annoying Personality Traits?

McMillanD
My current partner is a complainer. And I don't just mean when it comes to "Man Colds". He seems to find something to bitch about even when there really isn't anything... like on vacation. I find it extremely annoying, especially when he gets the whole whiny tone going.
As annoying as it is, I know he can't help it. It is part of who he is. We have had many conversations about it and I have come to the conclusion that it is something I am going to have to learn to live with and tolerate (through gritted teeth) if I want to be with him. I admit I don't always handle it with grace and tend to get frustrated at times. But currently, I believe his positive traits outway the negative. Like the fact that he is kind, sweet and extremely generous.

My question is...

Does your partner (past or present) have any annoying personality traits and how do you handle them?
Do you think that you can learn to accept those traits or will they inevitably overshadow the good traits and drive you to the point of breaking up?
And what traits do you consider "Deal Breakers" (things you just can't handle no matter how great their other traits are) or "Deal Makers" (good traits that make you overlook other annoying ones) in your current or potential partner?
10
4