Girls, are guys expendable and disposable and easily replaced in a relationship?

mattl338
I've heard that the ugly truth about dating is that women are attracted to status and that you're disposable if you have low social status, I don't know if this is true, it's just what I've heard. Another thing that's made me question relationships is that when it comes to a marriage and family with children, that the mother has a deeper and a better bond with the child because she birthed the child, now yeah men are there to protect the family but what about other things besides traditional males roles like emotional support? What is the truth about love? Is it really unconditional/conditional? or is it determined by social status or other things like that? And is marriage just not worth it these days and same with children? I am having a very difficult time determining if relationships and finding real love with someone who loves me no matter what just not worth it these days and is filled with too much corruption and that guys are after sex so much and that people are too cruel and corrupt for real love to flourish and exist and that everyone is out for themselves?
6