I realize I have anger issues I'm mad my life didn't turn out right I can't fix it bC I have to be punished for my sins forever over and over ?

Anonymous
I married my ex husband bc I was pregnant I never loved him. I always hated that I was forced to marry him when I love someone else. I have a hard time loving our kids because I always wanted another life not this one. I always loved someone else but I made my bed so I am never allowed to be happy. My other boyfriend the one I loved in high school He still loves me but he is fat and I have become really bitter since I met him and I ran away when he tried to talk to me because I don't deserve to be happy.

It is causing me to not want anyone else to be happy either,. I do things to try to make people miserable because I am miserable and how dare they be happy because I am miserable. My sister and brother in law literally went and parked their car I am letting them use at a truck stop and slept there in the cold because I was screaming because they said I have to pay for the libraries cd's I scratched up to teach them a lesson. I also screamed for three hours at no one after they left because someone left the burner on but I was only one here but I never would have done that. I never make mistakes.
3
1