Girls, Is it best to steer clear of dating because I’m autistic and could never fulfill what a girls looking for?

Anonymous
Like sometimes I want a girlfriend then I read articles of everything that I have that’s literally goes against what happens in relationships ok so here’s the list

1. I’m not good at and hate eye contact it really makes me uncomfortable

2. I hate being touched, so when I see couples hug or hold hands it makes me cringe

3. I’m just poor with communication and can’t read social ques.

4. I get overstimulated in large crowds I didn’t realize this about myself until in started attending a large university that has packed lecture halls of over 500 people but anyways my brain is receiving too much information at one time.

5. I’m too honest so if you ask me something with the expectation that I will lie most often you will be disappointed. Ex weight questions.
7 mo
Appreciate all your opinions
3