Can you tell the Fu€<ing truth?

Raisedon666
First let me say I love my wife, and i understand we all make mistakes. I know I've made plenty during my wife an I's marriage. Anyways getting on with it. I found out 8 months ago, about an affair my wife had in Nov. 2018. The only reason she confessed is that she thought I already had found out. Sense then I've repeatedly given her the opportunity to come clean about all aspects involved or any other acts of infidelity. After every time I would question her and found out bits and pieces more and more she'd tell me that "that was everything", but thee pieces of her story never lined up. Moving forward two months ago I finally got her to admit how much she liked the guy. Now initially the lies hurt me mostly because she didn't have to lie about the affair to begin with as I've repeatedly told her In the past that if this was something she needed I was open to the idea. And like I said I've repeatedly given her many opportunities to disclose any info I should know. Buy the realization that I dont know the answers to any questions about her affair other than the ones I'd asked. And now again she swears that I know everything there is to know and that this time that is really the truth. At this point I'm having a really hard time believing that. Even though she is honestly making an effort to try and help our marriage. What do you all think?
Can you tell the Fu€<ing truth?
Add Opinion