Would it be fun to write an operating and maintenance manual for yourself?

lightbulb27
To reduce the difficulty in relationships and care and feeding of yourself, would it be fun and helpful to write a manual to properly care for yourself and/or your partner. The idea of this is both helpful and humorous to understand yourself and others. Whether you write it for yourself or the other is up to you.
I cant believe she needs a tricycle to be happy... but ok!
I can't believe she needs a tricycle to be happy... but ok!
Examples only... your manual will be different. Write it like a car manual...
Her:
* Unit requires frequent maintenance including verbal support like:
a. meaningful "I love you"
b. ensure important dates are remembered and celebrated with appropriate gifts.
* Warnings: Do not use sarcasm. Unit was abused by sibling and does not respond well to this humor.
etc..
* Hormonal swings will be substantial. At such time, please review all maintenance procedures to ensure success during this time.

His:
* To get unit "in the mood", requires the following suggested procedures...
a. <list procedures suggested>
* Warning: Verbal abuse can lean unit to shut down emotionally and disconnect. Caution is noted with selection of words. Maintenance required, please see maintenance section of manual
* Warning: Unit does not like cleaning house and you will not change him. If you do not like this feature, select a different unit.
*
Yes, good exercise and keep up maintenance of manual as unit evolves
No, I want them to figure me out and they aren't going to listen even if it is written down
Maybe some day
Vote C
Results
Vote D
GirlGuy
8
10