Is it reasonable for me to temporarily move in with my partner of 4 years during the COVID 19 pandemic?

silverness
I'm 18 and have been with my partner for little over 4 years. We've been on trips together, such as his family's ski trip and a wedding in my family. However, due to finances we haven't been able to move out of our parents houses yet. So, with the current pandemic, we are forced with the choice of either moving in together for a couple months, or not seeing each other for perhaps even longer. His parents have offered to let me stay with them during all this. My dad is a nurse who is very likely to get moved to emergency or ICU if the pandemic gets worse in my region. As past pandemics have shown, healthcare workers are the most likely to get infected, so by living at home I have an increased risk of getting infected by my father. However, by moving out I can lower my risk of infection. I brought this up to my mother, knowing fully well she wouldn't like it. But in my mind it's the safest option for me because I'd be removing myself from possible infection, along with maintaining my relationship. I know I'd be leaving my family for months which is hard in a time like this, but I also feel the need to keep my own health in mind above family obligation to all stay together. And it's not like I wouldn't be in contact with them, we'd FaceTime and text and fill each other in every day, making sure that we're all safe. And the worst case scenario I can always just come home, so it's in no way permanent.

I know this is long and probably confusing, but what's your opinion on if it's reasonable for me to temporarily move out?
3
3