Why did I have a lack of appetite in my last relationship but in this one I eat more?

Sweetnessxoxo
In my last relationship I saw the guy 1-2 times every week, I would feel a lot of anxiety because i was worried that he was losing interest in me, I would cry a lot, but i still would get a lot of butterflies when i was with him and i also had a lack of appetite. But in my new relationship i feel happy even though I’ve only met him 3 times in real life, i don’t feel that anxious except for sometimes like before i meet him or when he’s taking a while to text me back which is rare, i sometimes get butterflies or this weird feeling in my stomach when i think about him holding me or when we were watching movies together but it lasts a second and then goes away, i haven’t cried much I just cried a lot when i found out that I couldn’t see him due to the corona virus i cried so much but now i feel happy again we text all day we stay up until 3 am texting sometimes more, and i guess that you could say that I have hope in this relationship. In my other relationship i constantly felt like it wasn’t going to last. For this one it isn’t 100 percent certain that it will last but I believe in it more this time and I have never had such a strong connection with someone before he says that it’s the same for him and i just hope that this will last because i don’t want anyone else after this guy i don’t think that I’ll be able to find someone as amazing as him i feel like no one can compare to him in the short amount of time that I’ve known him.
16
2