Am I in the wrong here?

Anonymous
Ok so my girlfriend and i live together and we just got a kitten, so last week she said she was going out to play tennis with her friend in the morning, I told her I wanted to play baseball in the afternoon and asked what time she would be home, she said 2. My friend and I watched the kitten and she didn’t show up till 7 and she was drunk, I told her that I wasn’t happy cause I waited and she had told me she’d be home at 2. So today again she said she was going to play tennis in the morning for a couple of hours, we had said we would do Laundry and clean up the apartment, she left at 11 am and did not return till 8pm once again drunk. She got mad at me cause I texted her and told her that I didn’t appreciate her making me just wait around, I have no problem with her going out, but If she’s going to be out the day all she needs to do is tell me. Even if her plans changed and she was to be out for longer than expected a simple message would be nice so that I am not waiting at home all day. She got mad at me for saying that and now I’m the bad guy, I have complete trust in her and it’s not about being possessive to me, but if you say something it means something so saying a couple of hours and being out the whole day without even saying anything to me just feels inconsiderate. Am I in the wrong here?
Im in the wrong
Vote A
She’s in the wrong
Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
GirlGuy
Am I in the wrong here?
Add Opinion