Is it better to just be friends that have an intimate relationship?

casanova411
When i met my ex we were friends, we were our favorite people and we talked together for hours. It did not matter that i did not meet her expecatations as a partner and she did not meet mine. We just supported and talked to each other eventually she said we can be sex and just be friends. Then i said we are just lying to ourselves i want you to be my girlfriend. We fell in love lived together. Then we broke up and this girl hates me so much she won't even speak to me and cut me out of her life. I just think that why do people get into a relationship when there's so much drama then when you break up the people hate each other. I dont see the point so i dont see why you should get into a relationship. I regret getting into one with my ex because I wanted what i thought to be everything then we are left with nothing.
1
1