If your partner Asked : Would you stop using GAG, Including when you are apart, On the basis they felt it was disrupting quality time/connection?

Yes. Only for a limited time. A few days. weeks. months. etc
Yes. As long as she / he wants.
Yes. But only when we are not in the same room.
Vote C
No. Forget it. If we are spending time together, they have no right to make such a request.
Vote D
No. But if they like, I will stop talking to people belonging to the gender I am attracted to.
Vote E
GirlGuy
1 mo
C. “Yes. I will stop using GAG but only when we are in the same room.”

Thing is, some people are more comfortable talking online. The partner who is comfortable talking offline May take for granted, she/he is having many More OFF line interactions than the one who talks more ON line. So it may balance out. 🤷‍♀️

I think if you are not cheating; you are close ; you are spending quality time together = It is not problematic... in my opinion there _may_ be some other motive to That request? 🤔
50
19