What is the most embarrassing thing that has happened to you while on a date or with you s. o?

Anonymous
Mine is bad...

So I had only been dating this guy for a short while at this point, and we had gone over to his parent's house for dinner. The dinner went well, however, the food had some kind of spice in it that I was not familiar with, but not wanting to be rude, I cleared my plate.

Later boyfriend and I walked to the park, where a community dance was taking place in the rec center. It was dull and we ended up leaving to walk around town. During this walk is when I started to feel my stomach do flips, but being as this was still a relatively new relationship I didn't want to admit that I needed to go to the bathroom, so I just held it was hoped the feeling would just go away.

It didn't.

It was around midnight now and I suggest we go back to the dance (as I knew there were bathrooms there). However, by the time we get there, the dance is over and everything is locked up. Shit. I need to go, NOW. There is no way I am going to make it back to his parent's house 5 blocks away, and I really didn't want to destroy their bathroom either, but I had no choice.

I do the pinch walk, agony in every step but still trying to keep a casual conversation as we walk back. Thank god it was dark because I was sweating from the pain and summer heat. Miraculously we turn the corner onto his street and my car that is parked out front of his house is within sight. Filled with renewed hope and relief as this is finally almost over I start to speed up...

And that is when it happens.

I trip over a stone.

I don't go down and manage to right myself straight away, however, in doing so I unclench.

I shit myself. Right then and there.

I have no idea if he realized what I did or not. But I am dead on the inside.

I give a quick "BYE! had a great time!" and speed waddle the last 20 feet to my car and just leave without another word.

Do you have an embarrassing story that haunts you?
1 y
In case you are wondering, he apparently didn't realize what happened (or was too polite to say so). When we spoke the next day he was confused as to why I left so abruptly but didn't let on as he knew. So I covered it up by saying that my mother was expecting me back at a certain time and I had to hurry.

No less embarassing at the time however.
2
1