Should I be concerned for my 16 year old friend seeming to want a child with her boyfriend?

okayk
So my 16 year old friend has been with this guy for 1.7 years or so. I've never liked the relationship because they've almost broken up literally 10 times. He emotionally manipulates her, flirts with other girls, and only wants her for sex basically. She told me one day that if he cheated on her she would stay with him. She thinks they're gonna get married and have kids. She really believes that she's in -love- when their relationship isn't love, it's toxicity. Increasingly she has been talking about wanting a baby with her boyfriend. I've told her countlessly that taking care of a child is not like a toy, it's a person whose life you have to put before your own, it's not a "heat of the moment in love with my highschool boyfriend" thing. I've told her the amount of debt she'd be in, the body issues she'll have (she's bullimic), and how she'll probably have to give up on her dream of being a nuerosurgeon to take care of her child in college. She keeps saying "oh, but I take care of my baby nieces, and I love babysitting!" I'm like girl, this ain't the same thing AT ALL. It's thoroughly disturbing me how much she talks about wanting to have a child with him. She posts on her social media about how much she wants a baby. By the way, to confirm yes she is sexually active. But I'm worried that her supposed "love" for him is completely clouding her judgement and she'll actually go through with something like this... and he'll probably end up leaving her for some other pretty girl. But maybe I'm taking this too seriously. It's freaking me put though. Anyways, thoughts?
4
5