My boyfriend and I have been dating for almost 1 year and I don't know if I should break up with him?

Anonymous
I knew my boyfriend for 2 years but we didn't date until this year. We have been doing good but I am lost now because I dont know if its me or what but he drinks a lot he's 21 I get it he's young but he does it a lot he's only cuddly and more talkive when he has drinks. So my grandpa passed away not that long ago and I needed his support and he was drinking that hurt me i explain that to him but he apologized and felt bad i was sick for a week he didn't want to take care or me or see because I had to get tested for the corona I know thats crazy but I knew I had bronchitis and he knew that too we had this talk more then once about his drinking but I don't think he cares he cares but not as much as I need him i love him he is honestly the love of my life?
Separate
Together
GirlGuy
1
1