How is it even possible for two people to fall in love with eachother or even find eachother mutualy attractive?

Anonymous
Ill be honest with you it just sounds so impossible to me. I've yet to experience something like it. Attraction has always been onesided for me and I've been on both sides of the situation. How do people end up liking eachother mutualy? No matter what for me it's always one party feeling no attraction to the other person in any way other than friends despite the amazing chemistry between them as people. I can't force myself to find someone attractive and neither can I force someone to find me attractive as well. How the hell do people find eachother attractive and have good chemistry I just dont get it. How does such mutual attraction develop? Its so alien to me. And the sad part is im in my 20s. It just doesn't make sense to me its killing me I feel hopeless :( does this mean I'll never find anyone? I've yet to find someone who likes me back/someone who I like back. I feel embarassed even asking this.
3
0