AGE difference. Should I tell this guy that we can be friends and maybe in a few years try again if the opportunity is there?

Anonymous
Met a guy, instant attraction, got our numbers.. we talked for about a week before I asked his age and he asked mine. I’m 26, he’s 19. I could tell by talking to him he was younger but was very surprised when I found out how young. He basically is going with whatever I choose. He said he didn’t really care at first but then when I expressed concern then he mirrored my opinion, we agreed it’s a weird situation.
I have to respond to his message on what to do... I plan to say let’s stay in contact and be friends but let it sit, then in a couple or a few years (after he gains experience and figures more out about himself) then if we’re both available to give it a shot? Like leave it open, see what happens. But not act on it now because I think there would be too big of differences between maturity and experience.

good idea?
could it actually be possible in the future?
28
9