There’s a lot of history to this story... but I’d like to know what you’d do if you found your boyfriend installed a gps in your vehicle?

Anonymous
Soo. I grew up in a very unhealthy house/environment where I was mentally abused and sometimes physically. I’m a very private person and honestly being on here makes me a bit uncomfortable.. anyways.. 7yrs ago I left my kids father who cheated on me for the guy I’m with now. Things were really good to start. But has he started to struggle with mental and financial things he started to be a little unpredictable, yet predictable at the same time. I knew the things that would set him off but I walked on eggshells and have supported him through it all. Often and many times he’d make accusations about me cheating and lying. I admit there was a time or two where I was in a situation where is could’ve been perceived that way.. but I always told the truth. Things were pretty ugly 6+months ago and I chose to move out hoping that some space would do us some good, after all I did still love him and wanted to have a life with him. He just needed to figure his shit out. Well he pretty much spends all is him at my place, when we’re not fighting I liked his company. But he still won’t do anything for himself. He doesn’t clean his house or yard.. asks me to, he hardly doesn’t anything away from me.. says that I’m the only one that makes him happy so he just likes to be around me. But then he still makes remarks like.. your probably better off without me- or- we never have sex (which he pushes for ALL the time) so you must have a side guy- or- yep I’m the asshole, always my fault- or- maybe you should make a list of all the things I can and can’t do and say that way I won’t fuck up anymore.. these comments drive me nuts

anyways now I’ve found a gps tracker in my car. I’ve know for a few days and don’t know how to approach this.. i was furious and scared all at the same time. I can’t trust him now and don’t think I ever will. Obviously he’s never had trust in me.. I called about the tracker and he’s had it activated months before I even moved out.
What would you do?
1
3