Is my boyfriend toxic?

Anonymous
I’ve been with my boyfriend for 3 years. Him and I get along so well when things are good. However, when things are bad they are pretty bad. My boyfriend accused me of finding the man who sexually assaulted me more attractive than him. It ruins his day and mood when I talk about any sort of man I had a loose “fling” with (all back in highschool and lasted no more than 2 months, my body count is less than 3 and his is over 25 keep in mind with 5 ex girlfriends, he is my first real boyfriend) he hasn’t told his family we are together. And refuses to show any sort of affection if we are in an area his family might be. He abandoned me in a target because he ran into his family once. He kicked me out of his apartment because his brother stopped by unexpectedly. When he gets in a bad mood, he says he’s “fine” when clearly he’s not but then gets annoyed and angry with me for asking what’s wrong or when I try to help. If I address him on a problem, He goes off and says I’m too good for him, I should leave, and starts acting different. He becomes dry and unloving but acts as if “nothing is wrong”. He accuses me of not trying to address my own personal and mental issues, when I’m actively trying. He convinces me I’m the one who’s starting fights or I’m the one with a problem. If I’m in a bad mood, he’s in a bad mood. Thought If he is in a bad mood and I don’t try to be extra nice he gets into a worse mood. He says I can talk to him about anything but then talks down to me because I’m a few years younger. I don’t want to leave him... please help me.
Is my boyfriend toxic?
Add Opinion