Guys, What is the desired and most effective way for a woman to communicate that she is jealous (Choose from my 2 options) ? Is one less attractive?

LovingLover
And motivate you to put her at ease by either limiting contact with the girl or allowing her to be there or something if necessary.
This is a case where your girl doesn't usually act this way but for some reason you had to meet the other girl more than once and your girlfriend just doesn't like the vibes of the other girl.

1) Be catty with the other girl. And be like "who's her? (Angry face). Do things to prevent you giving her attention. You know typical movie jealous girl.

2) be like "baby I don't trust her. I hate seeing you with her. Maybe storms off to go pelting stones into the ocean and seeth because she can't stand to look. But she doesn't actually go out of her way and do things to prevent it. She allows you the freedom to make your decision.
Snoop di doop
Snoop di doop
Choose and option then state if one method is gonna make you lose attraction or will you completely understand her no matter.
12