Husband he wants to focus on himself and be away from me?

Anonymous
We have been married for 4 years now and have a two year old daughter. My husband has been very distant recently. Some nights he doesn’t come home and says he stays at his office. We don’t sleep on the same bed as he snores and I can’t sleep when he does so he says he doesn’t feel comfortable sleeping in the spare room as it’s hot in there and prefers his office. Last night he told me he is tired of my attitude because I’m selfish and I need to work on myself otherwise the marriage isn’t going to work anymore. He said that I don’t respect anyone and there’s no affection in our relationship. The problem is I don’t have time for any of that as I’m busy with our daughter not to mention he is never home now. He also told me it may not work even if I work on myself as he has lost his romantic feelings for me although he still cares about me. I am in shock and as I don’t know what happened. He suddenly changed and the things that weren’t an issue before are now an issue to him. What do I do?
Husband he wants to focus on himself and be away from me?
Add Opinion