How would you handle knowing a secret that could break up your friend group?

Anonymous
My best friend (ill call her Jenna) and I got into a fight a few months ago. We forgave each other, but I recently found out that Jenna's boyfriend (ill call him Bob) has been mad at me ever since.

I was a few months fresh from a horrible breakup. I started talking to one of the guys in our group of friends (ill call him Terry), we hooked up a couple times. Jenna, Bob, and Terry were all good friends and had stayed really close since high school. I told Terry I wasn't over my ex and wasn't looking for a relationship, just a fun hook up here and there. After a couple months I started considering taking Terry more seriously. I told Jenna about this while we were drinking and she said she needed to tell me something, that her and Terry had sex 4 years ago- while she was living with Bob. She told me not to tell anyone because Bob didn't know. Bob then came over and she asked him to leave us alone for "girl talk".

Now- I had within the last year been cheated on, manipulated, and lied to by my ex, so I felt extremely uncomfortable knowing about Jenna and Terry and keeping it secret.

A week later Jenna, Terry, and I are hanging out and I decided to bring up how it had been bothering me. I told them I thought it was wrong and that I felt bad for Bob, Terry was mad that Jenna told me, and Jenna started getting defensive and changing her story. All of a sudden, she says Bob had always been aware of it, and that I shouldn't bring it up because it'll make him mad. The conversation did not end well, I didn't believe her. She accused me of trying to sabotage her relationship, and Terry did too. Jenna and I eventually talked and apologized, I told her I still didn't like the situation but that I wouldn't tell anyone.

Fast forward to this week. Our group is planning a trip to visit friends in a couple months. I was told that there's talk about me being "uninvited". Bob thinks I made stuff up to "tear apart" him and Jenna. He acted cool for months and blew up on me last night.
1 y
I'm being kicked to the curb by half of my friend group right now for telling my best friend that cheating on and lying to her boyfriend of 5 years is wrong. The other half of the group, guys that have been friends with Bob for a long time, told me that they knew about Jenna and Terry and tried to tell Bob about it years ago, but he got pissed and stopped talking to them for a bit.
1 y
Bob is also mad that I hooked up with his friend Terry and then stopped and hooked up with other people after the fight. Bob thinks that I led Terry on and hurt him, he told me that dropping Terry after the fight was childish and had no reason.
In my opinion, Bob does not have the full story about Jenna and Terry. I've distanced myself from Jenna a little, but I had no idea that Bob was mad at me for the past months. He called me delusional, paranoid, and that there are others that dont like me
1
1