People who are in a relationship, how close are you and your partner, and why?

Anonymous
This can be a question for people who are in a bad relationship to vent to, and for people who are in a good relationship to share their cute stories.

Luckily for me... I've only known my girlfriend for about 2-3 months, but we just click SO well, share a lot of the same beliefs, and have so much fun together.

Before her, every girl I've tried dating or whatever didn't like how feminine I was for a guy.

But she... she didn't mind at all that I was feminine. She said it's kind of cute. She said she doesn't care if a guy is masculine or feminine as long as he's at least relatively attractive to her, and has a great personality.

I was moved by her words. I've never had a girl accept me for who I am before.

Beyond that... we did all sorts of things together. We talked a lot, we went on walks, we went swimming, we went to the beach, we played video games, we watched movies together, we had sleepovers, etc.

She only came into my life recently, but I can't imagine my life without her now.

I also have been facing depression and suicidal thoughts since I was 13, and she completely understood, and even helped me find my current therapist.
Very close. We love each other very much!
Meh. We're not super close, but we don't dislike each other either.
Not close at all. We really don't like each other.
Vote C
GirlGuy
1
0