I found out that my girlfriend was with another guy while we where still dating and she lied to me about it. I don't know what todo?

Anonymous
a stranger messaged me on social media saying what happened between a guy and my now girlfriend while we were still dating. he told me about this because he said I deserve to know who im with. they were basically "talking" at that time and saw each other and made out once. he sent me screenshots of their conversation. my girlfriend and I have been together for a year and 2 months now and she never told me about any of this. I confronted her and she kept explaining and apologizing to me after. she confessed that the night they made out was when she lied to me about. she told me she was with friends (she said there were guys), but the truth was it was just the two of them. she said nothing ever happened after we were exclusive and she's cut off all contacts with the other guy. she said she didn't want to tell me because she was scared shed lose me. if I knew then, I guess she would've lost me.

I hate being lied to. I can let almost nything pass but not something like this. this happened when we were getting serious although yes we werent official yet but still, she lied to me. they got drunk. she said they didn't have sex but they made out and spent the whole night together (until morning). this hurts me a lot but I feel more upset and mad at her than hurt. I love her. but honestly leaving her now is a possibility but I dont want to regret anything. I told her I need time. I remember asking her about that "night out" and she could've told me the truth but she didn't. if that guy didn't message me I possibly would never have known about it at all. who knows what other things she's done I dont know about.
3
5