My boyfriend suddenly wanted to break up but I convinced him not to but now?

Anonymous
me and my boyfriend are together for 2 years we both 27 after months of tension for many different reasons like, family, work and friends we finally had a big fight where he says that he was done and wanted break up. For me was shocking he never broke with someone before since he believed in working through the problems and now there he is breaking with me I was extremely shocked. Most of our problems were caused by him. He said he still loving me but wanted to break, I begged for a whole night and then he gave up and we stayed together, he tried more two times but I was not going to beg anymore and was ready for him to leave ( at that point was sounding like he was making stuff up so he could break with me). We decided to start over from the beginning and here we are one month later things are a bit better but it still hurt I definitely can’t trust him and I don’t know yet why he decided to break up he never really said anything more besides “I am tired” nowadays he says that is in the past and we need forget all as it never existed, but I can’t something is weird.

Any thoughts?
3
0