Canadians: Could I be charged for taking my younger partner with me to another province?

needsomeadvicepls
I am expecting with my lovely fiance, but his mother has been hovering and controlling us, yet she treats him badly, and has kicked him out. I cannot take this any longer, and he agrees and wants to go with me to Quebec where my mothers family is. We cannot take her controlling abuse. She had the nerve to even say that not his kid, when before i met him, i haven't slept with anyone else and have been loyal to him, and me and him were together, in quarantine after i moved to his province and living together, the whole time baby was conceived. the last straw today for me, was when she told us that we can't go to town to get some stuff, for ourselves. yet i was buying it with MY MONEY!

I left my parents house, because my stepdad was controlling me & my mom didn't do anything and i got fed up.

my fiance is 18, almost 19. his province is that you are legal at 19. i come from another province where you are legal at 19 too, but no insanity like this. Help?
3
1