Boyfriend always wanting me to pay him back? thoughts? should I? I’m someone who does things for my significant other and don’t expect things back?

Anonymous
My boyfriend paid for two air bnbs so we could come and stay and see my family for awhile and I paid for the last one. Well that cost about $2100 cause he’s picky with where we stay. Well I’ve been paying for the gas, oil for my car, groceries as well as his takeout food he wants. And I told him well I’ve paid a lot of that back with all that since we been down here for 4 months. And he will constantly tell me I’m paying him back the money and will threaten me with he’s not paying for anything anymore or talking to me for the rest of the day etc. He’s always wanting me to pay him back for things he does for me he could buy me a pack of bai waters for $8 and want the money back.
4
1