Would you pursue a relationship with someone who has been in an on-and-off relationship for years with their ex but claims that this break is final?

mindNsoul
Also they are still friends with the ex as they have mutual group of friends and are in the same political party. So according to them it is difficult to completely cut the ex off and you have to just trust them.
Yes, it is unfair to otherwise ask them to leave their party or all of their friends
Yes, I am not insecure and I don't get jealous
No, On and off relationships are a tendency to fall on what is familiar. It is a behavior for those who can't really leave
Vote C
No, men and women can never be really friends and especially with their ex. This is BS
Vote D
No, too much headache. See my comments below
Vote E
GirlGuy
9
5