Everytime I’m in a relationship my dad tells me that I have to be on the lookout to see if he’s a cheater is this toxic advice or helpful?

pink_and_inlove
I think that it just makes me worry more and I don’t want to it also makes me a bit sad because I’m so tired of people saying that guys are cheaters on social media and all their stories. Even though I have these concerns from time to time I don’t want to even think about it not trusting people is exhausting and I’m with a sweet guy I want to trust him as much as possible despite my doubts. By the way my dad was a player back then which might affect his opinions he also tells me not to have sex with guys because they will get tired of me.
Toxic
Helpful
GirlGuy
10 d
Don’t understand why a guy would get tired of me if we have sex twice a month lol
13
3