Why does most guys I know in their 20s follow 100+ cute and sexy girls on facebook that they don’t know and ghost when it is about to get serious?

Anonymous
I find it really hard to find a relationship. I meet guys through friends at parties etc. We write a bit on facebook and it is clear that they follow a lot of girls. But they seem really into me and want to meet up and they sound serious. Maybe we meet up a few times and then seem into me and serious, and then boom they either fade away or ghost me. This has happend 10 times.

most guys i date are 25-35.

i think i am attractive, able to keep a convo going and flirt, not clingy, so i don’t really get it because with some of them i really felt it was mutual.
2
1