To move or not to move, that is the question?

Anonymous
My boyfriend and I currently live in a quaint cabin by the national park I work at. He’s made the decision that he wants to move out to be closer to his work location. He would be back and forth a lot though. I might be offered a permanent job at my work so I would have to stay.

I am torn at the moment because I don’t want to live separate but our careers are kinda keeping us from doing that. I’ve thought about just ending my current career in pursuit of something closer to my man so I can move with him. This has been extremely difficult for me to cope with lately. I’ve waited a long time for the opportunity for a jump at my career but I’m also not a career driven person.

I don’t think living separately would cause a breakup or anything like that, but it would be very hard to make that adjustment. I’ve been really struggling with this and I don’t know what to do. I plan to talk to him tonight about it and see what he think. Any advise would be greatly appreciated.
8
2