Do you think I should confront my coworker about what my manager said? Or ask if it’s true?

Anonymous
I opened last week on Sunday and messed up really badly and kept losing my focus, and the manager was not at all happy with me. And my coworker noticed how intense things were and asked if I was good, I told him yeah I’m fine. Then he asked again like are you really okay and how he felt bad. Then the next day the manager came and talked to me, and pretty much gave me a warning and told me the others said it was difficult to work with me because I keep making mistakes, so i went and asked the kitchen lady and she told me it wasn’t her who said that.. and I haven’t asked my other coworker yet, but I saw the schedule and I only work 1 day with him. Where two new girls are working 2 days with him. So I was kind of joking around like, oh you don’t have to be stuck with me at work anymore and it’s your lucky day and he said no, not lucky I like working with you out of everybody... and after he said that I started to question it.. so do you think I should confront him. Like you said you like working with me so why am I only working 1 day with you and the other girls 2, or ask him if its true. I asked my manager if I could switch with one of the new girls because I can’t work a specific day and she just said she’ll adjust the schedule and still haven’t yet.. So now, I’m not sure if I’m working 2 days or 3 and why she couldn’t simply let me switch with the new girls, unless he really doesn’t like working with me. Should I ask him, confront him about it? Cause you know, action speaks louder than words and I just don’t know what to believe.
2
1