Should I stay in my relationship?

Anonymous
Hello, to understand my situation i feel that i have to explain my background.
I am currently in a relationship, it’s not necessarily long distance, however he does live an hour and a half away from me. I’m currently in high school so i only get to see him once a week on Saturday’s. I’ve met his parents and he’s met mine, he’s even spent the night. Recently, for the past couple of weeks, i feel like i’m losing feelings for him. I feel obligated to stay with him because i’ve already met his parents and we’ve only been dating for a month and a half. He’s even said that he loves me, i felt pressured and i said it back but i’m not sure if i do love him. I feel that i’m not mature enough for a relationship yet but i don’t want to hurt him. I also don’t know if i’m completely over my ex which complicates things and makes me doubt my feelings for him. I just feel stuck at the moment, and i’m unsure of what to do. He’s a very nice guy and i would never want to hurt him. If anyone has any ideas that could help me, i would greatly appreciate it, thank you!
Should I stay in my relationship?
7
1