Love, a four alphabet word. But it has the most beautiful meaning. What does it mean to you?

rishabhgupta54
Love, it has a different definition and meaning for everyone. Someone will say, it's the most beautiful feeling in the world. While others will say it hurts the most.
When someone in my contacts had a breakup I used to tell them everyone wants to play with their partner's heart and so on. But when I fall in love for the first time, I felt it's the most beautiful feeling in the world with no definition. The happiness of your partner is that's matters for you. You will put their happiness as a priority over your own happiness.

This is what I feel. Share your own personal experience. What love means to you...
1
6