Guys, How long do guys need to cool off after a fight?

Anonymous
We were together for about a year till we broke up. Few months ago, after no contact for about 6 months, we got back together. But of course, both of us even much more insecure. I thought he not serious with me and he thought i wanted a break up. So these few weeks i keep asking him questions about his feelings and blaming him. Yesterday we had a date and i wanted to post our pictures on Instagram but he doesn't allow me because he wanted to keep it low profile before we are fully stable, and i thought he hiding me because he not serious with me. So he angry with me because i keep thinking of the past and dont trust him and keep blaming him, he didn't talk to me or hold my hands when we went back home. I asked him if he leaving me or having second thoughts about this relationship, he shrug and said nope, and told me to give him time to cool off. I told him about the past that he angry with me and he told me to give him time to calm down but he break up with me and today, the same thing will happen again. He assured me he said it won't happen again. This morning, i texted him good morning message and ask if he okay, and if he wanted to meet next week but no replies. How long do guys need to cool off? What if he leaving me? Will the past happen again?
Updates:
2 mo
So urm.. we broke up
Guys, How long do guys need to cool off after a fight?
Add Opinion