Do you think some people are just more easily compatible and suited than others?

AlongCameCindy
What i mean by this is you see some people constantly in and out of relationships, like even if they break up from someone they seem to be onto the next within a few months or so, seems to happen regular enough, like they don't seem to have problem finding someone new, i personally only maybe once a year/ 2 years find someone i even like enough to want a relationship with and even if i do the person has to like me back for that to happen, so this baffles me how some people can just jump straight into relationships and find someone new so fast, so makes me assume these people must have certain personalities where they find it easy to connect or are clearly just the sort of person who is compatible with lots of people, what do you think?
12
2