Boyfriend yelled at me and told me to shut up after I confronted him about his OnlyFans account. Should we break up?

Anonymous
We've been together for 2 months and things have been a bit rocky and on and off between us, but we always end up resolving things quickly. Anyway, I decided to snoop on my boyfriend's phone a few days ago and saw that he frequently visitied Onlyfans. I didn't think much of it at the time because I wasn't aware of what exactly Onlyfans was until today. After doing some googling, I came to the realization that paying women for nudity on a platform like onlyfans is both unfair and borderline cheating.

I decided to confront him/text about it while he was busy at work. He told me he deleted it after I brought it up, but then I asked him when the last time he used it was and he said "when I was single." This is clearly not true since I saw on his internet history that he had been using it on a daily basis. I got upset that he lied which led him into trying to justify it by saying he didn't know what my view on it would be and that we were on and off anyway. I continued being upset him, but never said anything disrespectful to him. He then called me at work and tried to apologize. I didn't forgive him yet and decided to bring up the fact that he wasn't spending his money wisely (he often complains about being in debt). Then he started yelling and told me to shut up. It's the first time I've ever heard him yell in an angry manner and I felt hurt by it. He apologized for yelling 5 min later and told me it's because he was super stressed and busy at work. Am I in the wrong for being upset and wanting to break up with him over this?
18
11