Anything I can do?

Anonymous
-Background- My boyfriend and I have been together a year and a half. I moved to be with him, we now go to the same school, but when I go to his house everyone, but his dad likes me. I didn't do anything, no idea why he hates me. We both have anxiety and depression (I'm getting treated for mine, but he refuses to). I tell him to listen to me and he says "No, now you know how it feels to not be listened to by the person you love". I really love him, I tell him that. He wants me to leave him and have kids so when he lives on the streets we can make fun of him (he literally told me this and I told him we would get through everything together no matter what). And now when I come over we have sex, but he wants me to find a way to keep it hidden from everyone and I don't know how he expects me to do that. When he comes over, my older sister (I live with her) always comes in w/o knocking so bad timing and makes everything awkward. My boyfriend started saying he wants to kill himself, but he's too scared. I told him if he's gonna do it, we'll do it together and he started crying saying "No, you're a princess you deserve everything, so if I die I need you to go love someone else, I promise I'll be ok". He always says he loves me, so I'm really confused. So my questions are:

1. How can I get his dad to like me?
2. How can I get him to get help?
3. How do I get him to listen to me?
4. What do I do so nobody knows about our sex life?
5. How can I get him to stop being suicidal?
6. How can I keep him in my life and make our relationship better?

Sorry for all this. Thanks for wasting your time for me.
Anything I can do?
4
1