Is wanting or needing space in a relationship mean you love them any less?

Anonymous
I will spend a week or so at my boyfriends house. I will go to work from there, take my online classes at his home. I will practically bring my entire room to his house and the moment I tell him I’m gonna leave for a day or two, just to get away for awhile because we‘ve been together all week and after a week of seeing each other, we argue over small things, we get irritable with each other fast etc all normal when you’re around someone for too long. So I attempt to give us time apart and each time I say I’m going home he gets upset and insults me by saying “So you want to go home to your bedroom at your parents house and do nothing. You can just stay here if that’s the case.” Though I do still stay with my parents, I help out with bills, I work and like I said I take online classes, but it seems like he only insults me about still staying with my parents, even though he still stays with his mom as well, his room is in the basement , Because he just doesn’t want me to leave. He doesn’t want space, and wants me with him all day everyday and by saying that he hopes that it’ll get me to stay but it never works. I don’t get why he gets so upset though. I’ll only leave for about three days at most. We’ll even still keep in contact through FaceTime and messaging but if I’m not right there by his side, that just isn’t enough.
1
1