How should I handle a girl that said she just wanted to be friends?

casanova411
Me and this girl have kissed and been intimate physically she seemed really shy and was a virgin i thought we had a very nice time. I actually went away to take another job but we stayed in touch for 2 months now. However, i moved back 2 weeks ago. I ask her to come hang out and she said yes but then flacked and said she had a work emergency for a while now she's just seemed to busy for me and i was like I dont want to continue if im not a priority. Then she said she can stay friends because she's focused on her career and she does not like me enough to be in a relationship. I was actually talking to my friend about just being friends because i don't think she's very attractive but i liked her personality myself but i feel really hurt about this situation right now and dont feel comfortable anymore so i kind of wonder if we should be in each other's life anymore.
2
4