Help: how not to feel bad or uncomfortable when men look at me?

Anonymous
I do not know what to think. I am very used to doing my activities on my own, walking alone, running errands, frequenting coffee shops, going shopping. Anyway, I enjoy and also my lifestyle as a student has led me to be quite a lonely person. It doesn't bother me, I also have friends. But I don't see them very often.

I write this because the counterpart is that when I do things while alone and I feel that a group of men are looking at me, or a young man stares at me. I try to do the one that does not see anything and continue what I do. Or just ignore and distract myself. But still, I feel uncomfortable.

The difficulty of this sensation in addition to the obvious, feeling uncomfortable. It is that I also wonder how I ever saw a man that I like if even for something so basic, I was uncomfortable.
I would like someone from the outside to tell me how "healthy" or "natural" this is and what can I do?
1
0