Is it fair that I was labeled this? Do you think I should have to answer for this after over 20 years?

Anonymous
I was on here not long ago and was talking about something I did in the early 1990s. I was 18 and had a girlfriend who was 14. We were intimate on maybe around 5 or 6 occasions. She was much more experienced at the time, no doubt about it. She was the initiator on likely all occasions. So to me it didn't feel like I was taking advantage.
but the prevailing opinion on here quite different and I was labeled a rapist. The statute has long ran out of that but some feel that I should still be held accountable. If that were the case why does SOL run out after 3 years? I'm just curious what other people think. ( my age is off on the profile, was 18 in 92)
No, not then or now
Shouldve been held accountable then but not now
Should still be held accountable 20-plus years later
Vote C
GirlGuy
1 mo
I did some thinking. there's more to it. I had another girlfriend when i was 22 that was UA and I may have done something over the phone 6 months ago that the mandated reporters didn't report me to authorities. The victim at this point I guess hasn't reported me. I what im doing now is same deviant behavior but I guess it can be used to see that im held accountable if I need to be. Works like a truth serom on me to get info someone needs. whoever wants turn me in
1
1