Just found out one of my friends is friends with two people who hate me. Am I wrong for feeling betrayed?

Anonymous
The two people that hate me are my ex and his wife. Basically they were on and off for years before we met, she cheated and dumped him a lot. He told me he was over her and I believed him but apparently I was wrong. The reason we broke up was because I found out he was cheating on me with her, she sent me a Facebook message telling me that I was ugly, that he told her I was denying him sex (I wasn’t. It was the other way around), that he was seeing her three or four times a week behind my back because I was a bitch, etc. So I confronted him, he confirmed he was seeing her, didn’t give me any explanation as to what I did wrong, he just told me that she was better than me. I broke up with him and the two of them trash me A LOT to mutual friends, prospective future boyfriends (since we live in a small town and word gets around fast). After we broke up, I befriended woman from a neighboring town who I met at church. She runs her own photography business so about a year later, my ex and the other girl get engaged and they hire her to do the photography for their wedding, which was fine however, during that time she becomes friends with the other girl and eventually becomes friends with him and then I’m seeing it all over Facebook that she’s always being tagged with them, but I haven’t seen her in months because she’s always busy. The only personal detail she knew about my ex was his first name. She didn’t know what he looked like or anything about the other girl, but I feel betrayed and I think that it’s very odd timing that she’s backing away after becoming friends with them. My ex has a way of getting people on his side, he even turned my own cousin against me. Is it normal to feel this way? Please help

also, please ignore my age. It’s wrong, I’m younger than 30
1
1