- ideally a good relationship requires 4 key pillars to last the test of time.
- physical attraction, mental attraction, emotional attraction and sexual attraction.
- which all need to remain in sync with each other.
- if anyone of them fall out of alignment. the rest of the relationship could follow. if you don't address it together and course correct the matter.
- real love is putting your partners needs and desires above your own. in all aspects of your relationship together.
- having an active sex life together with your partner. is pretty much the clue that holds everything else together.
- lack of sex together can often lead to one or both considering. other options for their own sexual desires to be dealt with. if they can no longer have them meant by their partner.
Select age and gender to cast your vote: