What do I do if I have a boyfriend but I'm kind of crushing on someone else, and can I make myself stop?

BlackTealLazer
I really love my boyfriend, and I have never cheated on anyone. I don't plan to either. But, I can't get someone else out of my head. The thing is, my boyfriend is the same age as me, but mentally, he seems to act younger, which bothers me. Whenever I need help on a serious matter, he just says the preformatted "hope you feel better" because that's all he can think to say. It's all he knows, and I'm not mad about that, but it's not really helpful. And I'm usually the one to bring up the important matters about our relationship. It makes me feel like I'm being his mom, and I don't like the feeling.

But, I have a crush on someone older, and whenever my boyfriend fails to act on the level of maturity I thought he might, I just can't help but to think about how comforting the other person is. And really, they just seem so perfect for me. I should really stop feeling this way because I know he and I will never happen, but I can't help but to like him anyway.

HOW DO I MAKE MYSELF STOP LIKING THE OTHER PERSON?
4
2